Sunday 27 July 2014

Benedicta Yeboah; Girl Involved In Leaked Sextape Finally Opens Up [Photos+]

The girl involved in one of the the leaked sextapes which went viral last week has finally come out to speak. There were speculations that she is dead but we can confirm that Benedicta Yeboah known on facebook as Naynah Abynah is alive.

She took to her facebook page to write this

I’m most proud of the blessings that God has bestowed upon me, in my life. He’s given me the vision to truly see that you can fall down, but you can still get back up. Hopefully I’ll learn from my mistakes and have the
opportunity to strengthen and improve the next thing I do. Secondly, I am here today to apologize for the personal mistakes I have made and the embarrassment I have caused. I make this apology to my neighbors and my constituents, but I make it particularly to parents. I am not here to explain anything to anyone.. We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past… We learn from failure, not from success! I am glad that I paid so little attention to your criticism…n pls m nt dead



















Zionfelix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZOE HUMANITARIAN SIGNS MAMA ZIMBI AND DONATES TO YILO KROBO AND BLIND SCHOOLS

Zoe Humanitarian Projects, a non profit organisation was established with the aim of empowering children and the youth as a whole with g...