Friday 4 July 2014

Bull Dog Goes Back Behind Bars @BULLHAUS

After having spent a couple of weeks in police custody, Lawrence Nana Asiamah Hanson popularly known in the showbiz fraternity as Bulldog, is gone back behind bars.

The C.E.O. of Bullhaus Entertainment is set to embark on a project dubbed 'Behind the Bars Project' to help inmate of the cells in diverse ways.

'He unveiled this for the first time on 'Flex on Pluzz' Pluzz 89.9 FM last Sunday and according to him, what motivated him to start such a project was when he found himself at where God wanted him to be.

“I kept saying that because it could have been worst because in there I was healthy, I was alive I was kicking. I did not experience any hardship, I was treated with special attention. I kept telling people that I saw myself in church for the two weeks that I had been in there. Although we have been
helping talents from day one, it is time to extend our territory so back in cells after listening to some of the stories and the conditions in there, in fact the place is uncomfortable to live. The cells are difficult to stay,” he said.

“Back in the cells, I have learnt a lot. My eyes have been opened to many things that I think are not well structured but I believe we can also help by any means possible so I am coming up with this project which will be used to support our brothers back in the cells. From now, anybody I meet is requested to donate twenty Ghana Cedis just to support the project because I am not going to do this alone I mean Bullhaus, Solid Multimedia, Flex newspaper, Friends of the Media and everybody else should be willing to support. We will also try to seek legal support for some of the inmates that we will be visiting because there are more than necessary people in the police cells right now. All these including a television documentary which will be put on television will be done that is why we will need financial assistance to make this work. So I want all and sundry to know that, at the right time, we will also put account details outside where interested people can also donate into them to register their support towards the project” he added.

They will be providing food and water, drinks and other items occasionally to our brothers in the cells. Let's all be careful and prayerful because this can happen to anybody because cells was built for everybody so tell a friend to also tell a friend to come on board and help put a smile on some ones face and God will bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZOE HUMANITARIAN SIGNS MAMA ZIMBI AND DONATES TO YILO KROBO AND BLIND SCHOOLS

Zoe Humanitarian Projects, a non profit organisation was established with the aim of empowering children and the youth as a whole with g...