Sunday 1 June 2014

Lawrence Nana Asiamah[BullDog] Makes First Statement After His Release @BullHaus

BullDog and Wife
Artiste manager, Lawrence Nana Asiamah Hanson popularly known as Bulldog last night took to his facebook timeline to express his sincere gratitude to his fans, family, the media, musicians and everyone who supported and prayed for his release from the police custody last Thursday.
Read this:
"Thanks to God, my family, my wife and kids, my mom and dad, to my siblings, cousins and my entire extended family... to Mr. Charles Mensah and your whole family, God bless you.

To my artistes: VVIP, Shatta Wale, Brainna, NaturalFaCe, Koo Ntakora, Paulina Oduro, 5Five & Iwan.

To Solid Multimedia, 4Syte tv, OM Studios, Rackus Production... To my Godfather Abraham Ohene Djan, may God bless you ab
undantly…Big thanks to Mr. Felix Okoe and my entire Rackus family, to my brother Stip, Ignace and Sadeeq one love…



To my counsels King Garry F.N. Marfo Esq. and Jerry K. Avenorgbo Esq., you are the best in the world. To President Obour and the entire Musiga, God bless you. To Lawyer Lawyer Willie Akuffo… God bless you.

To Tinny (BMF), Edem, DBlack(BAM), Sarkodie, Castro, D2, Luther, Shatta Rako, Pope Skinny, Bukom Dancehall, and to the the entire artiste in Ghana for the love and support.

To my colleague managers in the entertainment industry… to the whole Flex on Pluzz Team and Talk Showbiz team and to the entire industry for the love and support…

To all pastors, spiritual leaders and churches and every household that said a prayer for me, may God bless you...

To Adabraka and Nima my home and to every Ghetto and Ghetto youth in GH, to the streets where i hail from, thanks for showering abundant love during this trying times may Jah bless you forever…

To friends of Bulldog who offered to pay my legal fees thanks so much.

To all my colleagues at Bullhaus Entertainment, Shatta Movement, BDN Records and the Money Team in Canada and BDN Records in the US.

If I forgot your name please forgive me and know I appreciate every prayer said on my behalf, may God bless you all. I never knew i had so much love.
JAH BLESS GHANA AND BLESS YOU ALL…

Read PSALM 35... GOD WON'T ALLOW THEM KEEP A GOOD MAN DOWN... #bullhaus #shattamovement #moneyteam #bdnrecords
"

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZOE HUMANITARIAN SIGNS MAMA ZIMBI AND DONATES TO YILO KROBO AND BLIND SCHOOLS

Zoe Humanitarian Projects, a non profit organisation was established with the aim of empowering children and the youth as a whole with g...