Wednesday 4 June 2014

I’m Behind Ronaldo’s Injury – Nana Kwaku Bonsam

Nana Kwaku Bonsam
Popular spiritualist, Kwaku Bonsam, has claimed that he is responsible for Cristiano Ronaldo’s injury problems, and that he intends to prevent the Portugal star from playing against Ghana at the World Cup in Brazil.

Ronaldo, who is suffering from tendinosis in the region around his left kneecap, is set to miss Portugal’s  World Cup warm-up matches against Mexico and Ireland.

But Kwaku Bonsam, who is revered among a section of Ghanaians for his spiritual prowess, said Ronaldo’s injury is spiritual and can never be cured by any doctor.

“I know what Cristiano Ronaldo’s injury is about, I’m working on him,” the witchdoctor told Kumasi-based Angel FM.


Kwaku Bonsam said: “I am very serious about it. Last week, I went around looking for four dogs and I got them to be used in manufacturing a special spirit called ‘Kahwiri Kapam’.

“I said it four months ago that I will work on Cristiano Ronaldo and rule him out of the World Cup or at least prevent him from playing against Ghana and the best thing I can do is to keep him out though injury.

“This injury can never be cured by any medic, they can never see what is causing the injury because it is spiritual. Today, it is his knee, tomorrow it is thigh, next day it is something else.”

Ghana play Portugal on June 26 in Brasilia, in what will be their final match of Group G, which also includes Germany and USA.


GraphicOnline:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZOE HUMANITARIAN SIGNS MAMA ZIMBI AND DONATES TO YILO KROBO AND BLIND SCHOOLS

Zoe Humanitarian Projects, a non profit organisation was established with the aim of empowering children and the youth as a whole with g...