Thursday 29 May 2014

Why I ‘Worshiped’ Sarkodie At Ghana Meets Naija – Girl Reveals

Sarkodie
As legendary music producer Hammer once said, “Sarkodie has grown from a talented artiste to a superior artiste”, it is with no doubt that the brand Sarkodie is the biggest in the world of hiplife music in Ghana. Sarkodie has grown to be the best hiplife artiste in the country since 2007 when he started commercial music and that was manifested last Saturday at Ghana meets Naija concert when a young lady lay down under his feet with tears.

At the fourth edition of Ghana meets Naija concert at the Accra international Conference Center, the BET award-winner was undoubtedly the best act on the night. During Sarkodie’s performance, something strange happened which will remain in the minds of Ghanaians forever. Benedicta Ofosu, a fan of the rapper who could not control her emotions jumped out of her seat and run to lie under Sarkodie’s feet weeping aloud like a baby and begging the two times artiste of the year to touch her. This feat by the lady made the  multifaceted rapper cry on stage after he lifted and embraced her.


This has been one of the trending issues after the show aside actor Liwin’s wee saga. Whilst this scene heightened emotions at the event, others thought it was a planned act between Sarkodie and the girl. Well, others were even wondering why and how the girl had the courage to go on stage for such act to happen.

Zionfelix.com contacted Benedicta Ofosu to know her reasons for the manoeuvre she put up on stage at the fourth edition of Ghana meets Naija. She said “I’m a crazy fan of Sarkodie and moreover, I’ve not witnessed any live show of him so seeing him perform, I felt so amazed and excited. I was standing there; dancing to his music, shouting and I remembered that what I was doing at my place was not getting there so I had that courage to move up there.

His performance was something massive for me. I felt what he did and I was so much happy about it. I wanted to show him that someone feels and appreciates what he is doing”.

She disclosed that she was not expecting anything bigger than just a touch from the rapper.

“I was OK with just touching him and I was so much excited with having a hug from him. I never thought I could have a hug from him”


The female fan of Sarkodie added that she did not think of the dangers should could face in her rush to touch Sarkodie. She also denied allegations that she was paid to put up that act on the night.

“To be honest with you, I’ve never met him before. That was my first day seeing him and I like him. I like everything of him.”

On why she could neither stand straight nor walk properly after she had a hug from the ‘Azonto’ hitmaker, she questioned that “even when I was behind my seat I had extraordinary feelings how much when he embraced me?”.

According to her, she has never seen Sarkodie again after the show hosted by Chris Attoh which happened last Saturday. Benedicta Ofosu also disclosed that she will repeat her action if her feelings tell her to do so anytime she sees the ‘Illuminati’ hitmaker perform.

She further revealed that she has heard people insult her for ‘worshipping’ Sarkodie but “I’m not thinking of what people are going to say, I’m thinking of what I feel and will make my soul very happy”


zionfelix:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZOE HUMANITARIAN SIGNS MAMA ZIMBI AND DONATES TO YILO KROBO AND BLIND SCHOOLS

Zoe Humanitarian Projects, a non profit organisation was established with the aim of empowering children and the youth as a whole with g...