Thursday 29 May 2014

“I Used My Life Story To Compose My Song” - Prince Mackay

Business entrepreneur and CEO of Radio and Television Awards (RTP) who is also a gospel musician has told Flex newspaper that he sung his latest 'Don't Give Up' single to mirror his personal life experience.
He told this reporter in a conversation that ensued between them that, his latest single titled 'Don't Give Up' is not to insinuate as people are reading a lot of meaning into it. According to Prince Mackay, his song is just to encourage people with big dreams and people who are fighting to achieve a success. 

“I have a certain passion in me, so do you and so I don't know why you will allow yourself to be discouraged by others to pull back. My life as a musician is to encourage people with my songs and this is what I am doing. No one should think I just bumped into the music scene, those who know me well know I started with music and I don't intend to put down that talent as far as the message keeps coming,” he noted.
Prince Mckay's song 'Don't Give up' is really doing well on the airwaves as many radio stations across the country are giving it much airplay on their platforms. The song has been predicted by some music pundits as a song that can be used to encourage our Black Stars of Ghana as they go for the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. 
Some have also said the song can be used to push competitive games such as soccer bouts and others but there is no doubt that the song is an inspirational song for both Christians and non-Christians. 

FlexNewspaper:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZOE HUMANITARIAN SIGNS MAMA ZIMBI AND DONATES TO YILO KROBO AND BLIND SCHOOLS

Zoe Humanitarian Projects, a non profit organisation was established with the aim of empowering children and the youth as a whole with g...