Monday 19 May 2014

I bleach so what! – Yvonne Nelson @yvonnenelsongh

Yvonne Nelson
Ghanaian actress, model, film producer and entrepreneur, Yvonne Nelson has responded to comments in the public that she bleaches, saying ‘’ [if I bleach] and so what’’.
Responding to a question on Citi FM’s Traffic Avenue hosted by Jessica Opare Saforo on how she deals with the buzz of her bleaching, she retorted, “I don’t understand the whole bleaching thing; I am just tired of explaining.

“I haven’t bleached, I have a picture with my mum on Instagram and we are the same colour’’ – She said.
The Ghallyhood actress who was frustrated about the rumour of her bleaching said people just love to talk about her.

“I am just tired of talking about it; people love to talk about me, I just don’t get it,’’ she noted.
According to her, Ghanaians should know that on Instagram, there are filters and apps that make people look like a “white” person.


Yvonne who has over 500 thousand followers on Twitter and other social media platforms said she blocks anyone who make negative comments about her on her page.
“On Twitter if I see anything negative on my time-line, I will just block you; I wouldn’t even reply,’’ she said.
Yvonne Nelson has starred in lots of Ghanaian and Nigerian movies. She is currently shooting a part two of her award winning sequel, titled “Single and Married.”
Yvonne, a former Miss Ghana contestant, shot to fame after a big-screen role in Princess Tyra and Playboy.
She has now risen and become a household name on the African continent in acting and producing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZOE HUMANITARIAN SIGNS MAMA ZIMBI AND DONATES TO YILO KROBO AND BLIND SCHOOLS

Zoe Humanitarian Projects, a non profit organisation was established with the aim of empowering children and the youth as a whole with g...