Monday 13 May 2013

presby pastor in gay sex

Rev. Kingsford Kusi-Kyere
NEWS-ONE has gathered that the Presbyterian Church of Ghana (PCG) is attempting to cover up ongoing investigations into a sex scandal in which seven young men aged between 20 and about 28 have individually accused one of the church’s pastors at the Abokobi branch of engaging in homosexual activities with them.

Each of the young men said Reverend Kingsford Kusi-Kyere of the Abokobi Presby had approached them at separate times and stimulated their penis with his palms and a lubricant until they released sperms.

Surprisingly, some of the pastor’s neighbours at Abokobi said they were not surprised about the accusations from the young men and revealed there were several other former male workers of his who had a similar story to tell.



The young men are all former house helps of Rev. Kusi-Kyere and had worked for him at different times. Some of them have never met and do not even know that they all went through the same experience. Yet they seem to be consistent in their accusations against the senior clergy member and in their narration of the alleged penis fondling and masturbation episodes.

Penis Fondling

“He called me into his room and just put his hand in my pants and pulled out my penis and started playing with the tip. Then he put some pomade in his hands and started to stroke my penis upwards and downwards. He was using his right hand to do the stroking and his left hand was on my buttocks.

“I held his hand and respectfully asked him to stop because I was feeling shy. But he asked me to keep quiet. You see, he is an elderly man and a kind person too and he is my boss and a pastor so you can’t really be rude to him. I was feeling shy and just watching him. He continued until my sperms came out them he cleaned his hands with a cloth and asked me to go.

“A few days later, he asked me to quit the job. I suspect he was scared I had told somebody. Because I started avoiding him. I was feeling shy that was why I was avoiding him but it was not because I had told somebody. He eventually sacked me from the house,” one of the boys narrated.

All the other narrations had a similar pattern. Each of them said although the pastor was married and had children, he loved to caress their penis until they ejaculated.

Pastor Denies
When Rev. Kingsford Kusi-Kyere was called on phone and asked whether he was aware some persons were getting ready to drag him to court over a “certain allegation”, he started to deny he ever fondled the young men’s penis even before the reporter could tell him the exact allegation in question.

According to the pastor, he treated the young men as his own children when they were staying with and working for him.

He also alleged that some of the boys were “very bad and highly immoral” and that one of them was a “womanizer” who wanted to bonk all the beautiful ladies in the neighbourhood.

Rev. Kusi-Kyere said each of the boys left because of labour related misunderstandings and that they might be making these allegations against him because they were bitter.
Anas Video
Ace investigative journalist Anas Aremeyaw Anas has compiled a must-see video on the incident and a secret recording of how the pastor is attempting to handle the development.

Though Anas is keeping the video to his chest for now, NEWS-ONE has seen it and reports said it would soon be aired on two local television networks, the moment the PCG concluded its internal investigations into the allegations.

Meanwhile, NEWS-ONE would put out more shocking revelations in its next edition.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ZOE HUMANITARIAN SIGNS MAMA ZIMBI AND DONATES TO YILO KROBO AND BLIND SCHOOLS

Zoe Humanitarian Projects, a non profit organisation was established with the aim of empowering children and the youth as a whole with g...