Sunday 31 March 2013

lil wayne on new album: “it sucks”; expected to push big numbers

lil wayne's love me video cover
Lil Wayne either hates or loves his new album.

The rapper conducted an exclusive, heavily circulated interview with Power 106′s DJ Felli Fel and proclaimed his adulation and disdain for his new album, I Am Not a Human Being II.

Of the album, Wayne joked, “Uh, it sucks. [laughs] I hate it. But it’s a new album, it’s for the people. It’s I Am Not a Human Being II. Nah, I’m joking, man. [laughs] I’m proud of everything I do, man. Everything I do and everybody I do. But, um, it’s an awesome album, man. I took my time on it, and, you know me, just the thoughts on the left side of my brain, I just put ‘em together and made an album of it. And then, you know, later comes the rest.”


The album is expected to sell very well, according to music industry site Hits Daily Double with expectations ranging between 190,000 and 210,000 for the first week.

The news is not surprising, considering the rapper has been in the news consistently since a near death experience in a Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZOE HUMANITARIAN SIGNS MAMA ZIMBI AND DONATES TO YILO KROBO AND BLIND SCHOOLS

Zoe Humanitarian Projects, a non profit organisation was established with the aim of empowering children and the youth as a whole with g...