Thursday 26 April 2012

50 cent to accompany floyd mayweather to the ring

konkonsa!!!
50 cent and mayweather jr.
Rap star 50 Cent will accompany Floyd Mayweather to the ring during his highly anticipated Pay-Per-View  “Ring Kings: Mayweather vs. Cotto,” a 12-round fight for scheduled for May 5th.

According to Floyd, 50 Cent will walk to the ring with Floyd and perform prior to his championship bout with Miguel Cotto at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

“He’s a part of Mayweather Promotions. Come May 5th he will be performing and walk me to the ring,” Floyd said in a conference call with numerous media outlets today (April 25).



“He’s not just my best friend he’s also one my business partners. And one of the smartest guys I know.”

According to Floyd, he and 50 Cent have a bond that goes beyond music – the  pair are also planning a business venture together that could lead to 50 Cent promoting fights.

“We may even let him fight on Pay-Per-view one time, we don’t what the future holds, but he is getting involved with boxing.

During an interview with ESNewsReporting, Floyd’s close friend 50 Cent discussed the boxing champ’s impact on the sport of boxing.

“I think he’s the Muhammad Ali of our time,” 50 Cent said. “I think he’s the Muhammad Ali of our generation. The difference is the actual messaging points.

“In that period of time, Muhammad Ali was part of a huge movement that actually socially made him someone different,” 50 continued. “Without those issues going on, it’s tough for anyone to be near comparison to him. But Hip-Hop culture is now Pop culture. It’s so broad that there’s not anyone who’s not a part of the culture now. If you watch the artists and how many people he is relevant to and compare it to that, he [Floyd Mayweather] actually is boxing right now.”

Comparisons aside, Floyd said that he remained cool and calm prior to his bout with Miguel Cotto, the current WBA Super Welterweight World  Champion.

“I’m always the same. I’m very outspoken, sometimes since I’m outspoken they can say it’s overconfidence, I’m very animated, so they can say that it’s cocky, but that’s life,” Floyd Mayweather said. “When it’s all said and done, only god can judge me. While I am here in this sport I am going to continue to entertain and give the fans what they want to see.”


allhiphop:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZOE HUMANITARIAN SIGNS MAMA ZIMBI AND DONATES TO YILO KROBO AND BLIND SCHOOLS

Zoe Humanitarian Projects, a non profit organisation was established with the aim of empowering children and the youth as a whole with g...